Not only does Canada boast some of the steepest mountains, deepest snow, best resorts, cat and heli and coolest urban terrain in the world, but it's home to more than its fair share of the best skiers. Naturally then, SKIER's goal is to showcase all of the diversity and grade-eh skiing Canada has to offer.
To cover all of the bases for our broad and loyal readership, SKIER is much more than a big-mountain, deep-powder magazine. More than a park-and-pipe freeski rag. We don’t care about home decor or real-estate reviews. We’re about ski culture, pure and simple. We’re that moment before dropping in, that perfect turn, and that cold beer at the end of the day. We’re a place for athletes and personalities to tell their stories – both successes and failures. A place for the most talented writers and photographers from Canada and beyond to share their winter adventures, whether it's a day in the Whistler backcountry or the streets of Montreal.
We pride ourselves in both tracking the trends and leading the way, because if there's one thing we've learned in 11 years on the scene it's this: you can't really see what's happening unless you're both holding up a mirror and driving the bus.
Please visit our Media Kit online at http://mediakits.sbcmedia.com/skier
- Check out our publication calendar here
- For print specs click here
- For web specs click here
- For e-newsletter specs click here
- Check out our editorial viewer here
- Meet our staff here
- Meet our contributors here
- For general advertising inquiries click here
- All other conacts click here
- For ad specifications, deadlines, FTP Information and other ad submission questions contact Mike Moore
416-406-2400 xt. 243 - email@example.com